« Home | World X I Selectors....Were you listening? » | I am Impressed. Mighty Impressed » | Thats what being called Humble » | My Ruby Journey Has Started » | Its not 2 late to learn » | Consensus or Instinct » | Data Crunching - I cant forget these lines » | Keep It Simple and Sloppy - KISS » | Every cloud has a SILVER lining » | My First Tryst with Digital Asset Management »

Interesting facts about Nokia and mobile phones

1. Imagine your mobile battery is very low, you are expecting an
Important Call and you don't have a charger. Nokia instrument comes with
reserve Battery. To activate, key is *3370# your mobile will restart with
this Reserve and your instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This
Reserve will get charged when you charge your cell next time.

2. The Emergency Number worldwide for Mobile is 112. If you findyourself out of coverage area of your mobile network and there is an
emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to
establish the emergency number for you.

There is also a free service that can get you driving directions in a pinch via sms. Got lost looking for a restaurant the other day and I texted the restaunant name and zip to 44636 and it sent me back the phone number of the place so I could call them and get directions. Totally saved me from the 411 charge! Actually, in looking at their site, I could have used my mobile browser and gotten the directions on my own from them: wap.4info.net. They have a bunch of sms services for sports scores, etc... go CHIEFS! They have a list of services on their site www.4info.net

Post a Comment